The Twilight Series for Teachers at LIH Olivia’s Place is a series of educator-oriented, learning outcome-focused presentations or workshops that takes place once a month during the school year at LIH Olivia’s Place Shanghai.
Topics cover speech & language development and motor development for young children, behavior, learning, executive functioning, and support for children with special needs, and mental health.
Participants receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Our scheduled topics are listed here:
- September: Stimulating Speech and Language Through Play
- October: Dyslexia in the Classroom: Strategies to Support Struggling Students
- November: Using Social Stories and Visual Schedules
- December: Classroom Accommodations for Kids with Autism
- January: How to Help Parents to Choose the Right Rehabilitation Service
- February: Understand and Support Younger Children’s Development——for Kindergartens Teachers
- March: Executive Functioning Skills
- April: Factors Affecting Handwriting
- May: Sensory Integration and Work Behavior
You can also download our most updated schedule for the new school year here: Twilight Series_September 2019 to May 2020_LIHOP.
Time: 5:00 – 6:30 pm
Cost: 100 RMB course/person
To register or sign up for the mailing list, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: F3, 1868 Pudong Avenue, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China